The St. Louis Blues beat the Chicago Blackhawks 4 to 1 today in the 2017 Bridgestone NHL Winter Classic.
But even before that final buzzer, St. Louisans were out in full force to support their hockey team and city. Many Blues fans and photographers shared their experience at the game on Instagram, posting snaps of foggy views, handy ponchos, and a completely transformed Busch Stadium.
We've rounded up 17 of our favorites.
1. Fans gathered outside the stadium to see some pregame entertainment.
2. This photographer captured a "friendly" rivalry between two best buds.
3. Blues player Jay Bouwmeester and his daughter participated in the family skate before the game.
4. Fans, decked out in their best Blues gear, crowded Busch Stadium...
5. ...which was completely transformed for the Winter Classic.
6. Players lined up for the national anthem.
7. Even though the Blackhawks got an early goal in the first period, the Blues caught up in the third period. Fans celebrated in style.
8. Olympic gymnast and gold medalist Aly Raisman, pictured here with American race car driver Graham Rahal, attended the game.
9. Fog surrounded the stadium.
10. And it hid nearly the entire view of the Arch.
11. But rain didn't seem to dampen the mood.
12. Plenty of ponchos came in handy.
13. Nelly, who performed at the pregame show, was awarded his own Blues jersey.
14. A photographer captured an enthused Paul Stastny.
15. Blues fans celebrated the win next door at Ballpark Village.
16. Fireworks capped off a sweet victory for the Blues.
17. And this furry Blues fan might not have made it to the game, but his jersey earns him an "A" for effort.