One 60-Minute Massage
- Limit 2 per customer.
- Expires on 09/30/2013
- The gym is open Monday through Thursday from 5:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.; Friday from 5:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.; Saturday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.; and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- See additional fine print below
- All massage therapists are licensed and certified
- Various types of massage offered, including pregnancy, trigger point, sports-deep tissue, and Swedish-therapeutic
- Among its many benefits, massage can relieve tension headaches, back or shoulder pain, and excessive tension in muscles
Do something special for yourself and treat your worried mind and aching muscles to a relaxing, 60-minute massage for only $30 (a $60 value!) at the BJC WellAware Center on the campus of Barnes-Jewish Hospital.
Rest assured knowing you're in good hands. All of the BJC WellAware Center's massage therapists are licensed and certified by the state of Missouri and nationally in massage therapy. Some also have advanced training in various modalities.
The center provides a private, secluded room that creates the perfect environment for total relaxation, which includes aromatherapy and soft, relaxing music. Amenities include a locker room with showers, body wash, shampoo, towels, and blow dryers. For more information, go online to barnesjewish.org/patients-visitors/wellaware.
Print certificate and bring to location.
About the Company
The BJC WellAware Center is a fitness and wellness center located on the campus of Barnes-Jewish Hospital. The staff consists of degreed and certified fitness professionals who are dedicated to helping you look well, feel well, and be well!
Standard Fine Print
Not valid for cash or cash back unless required by law. Must use coupon in one visit, unless otherwise specified on the coupon. Not valid on prior purchases. Does not cover tax or gratuity. Cannot be combined with any other offers, promotions, or discounts. For restaurants selling alcoholic beverages, a meal must accompany drinks. All sales are final.
Certificates maintain two separate values: 1) the value of the promotional offer; and 2) the amount paid. The value of the promotional offer will be available until the date specified on the certificate. The amount will never expire and can be used until the entire amount paid for the certificate is redeemed in full.