Win IT! Rules and Prize Details:
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER THIS CONTEST. Purchase will not enhance chances of winning. Contest open to legal residents of the United States. Employees of St. Louis Magazine their immediate families, and their respective distributors, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotional agencies are not eligible. Winners must be 18 or older. By participating, entrants agree to these Official Rules.
2. TO ENTER: Visit the St. Louis Magazine website and enter online at www.stlmag.com/cadillac. You must complete all fields on the online form to be eligible for the drawing. Email your entry as directed. One entry per person per contest period. Multiple entries will not increase the odds of winning and may be subject to disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to who submitted the online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the holder of the email account. Odds on winning is based on the number of entries received.
a. Prize drawing will take place by the end of each month. The winners will be notified within 14 days of the drawing and are required to respond within 30 days of the drawing date to claim the prize. All prizes or prize certificates may be picked up at the business offices of St. Louis Magazine. Pick-ups must be made during regular business hours M-F 8:30am-5:00pm.
b. In the event that a prize certificate is mailed to the winner, it will be with the prior consent of the winner and therefore, winner assumes the risk of its arrival. St. Louis Magazine is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize or prize certificate.
c. Any prize or prize certificate not claimed within 30 days of winning will be forfeited by the winner, and a new participant will be chosen.
d. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for prizes allowed except at St. Louis Magazine’s sole discretion due to prize unavailability and then only for a prize of equal or greater value.
e. Restaurants reserve the right to put expiration dates on the prize certificates.
f. All federal, state, or other tax liabilities (including income taxes) arising from this contest will be the sole responsibility of each winner.
g. Except where prohibited by law, the use winner’s entry and acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for the Contest Entities to use said winner’s name, initials, photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice, and city and state address on a worldwide basis, and in all forms of media (including stlmag.com), in perpetuity, without further compensation.
4. SELECTION OF WINNERS:
a. All decisions of St. Louis Magazine management with respect to contests are final.
b. Selection of winner will be random from the pool of entries with all fields of information submitted.
5. CONTEST CONDITIONS:
This Contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of St. Louis Magazine and waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Contest or these Official Rules. Winners and entrants also agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless St. Louis Magazine from and against any claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages, or losses to any person, including death, or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in this Contest. By entering the contest, registrants agree to allow their photos and names to be featured in the print and online versions of St. Louis Magazine. All entries become the property of St. Louis Magazine, with all rights to copy, broadcast, publish and use, any entry, in any manner without compensation to entrants. All federal, state, or other tax liabilities (including income taxes) arising from this contest will be the sole responsibility of each winner.
6. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: St. Louis Magazine is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, undeliverable, or incomplete entries or for errors, failures, delays or problems with internet connections or transmissions. St. Louis Magazine is not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone/internet failure of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in the contest. St. Louis Magazine reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the contest. If for any reason this Contest is not capable of running as planned as a result of any causes beyond the reasonable control of St. Louis Magazine including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention or fraud which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest, then, St. Louis Magazine reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest.
7. WINNERS LIST. For a list of winners, mail a self-addressed envelope to: St. Louis Magazine 1600 S. Brentwood Blvd. #550 St. Louis, MO 63144.
8. DISQUALIFICATION AND PENALTIES: All participants agree to be bound by these rules. St. Louis Magazine, in its sole discretion, further reserves the right to disqualify any person for (i) violating any of these rules, (ii) tampering with the entry process, (iii) gaining an unfair advantage in participating in the contest, (iv) obtaining winner status using fraudulent means, or (v) engaging in otherwise unsportsmanlike, disruptive, or threatening behavior.