1 of 9
2 of 9
3 of 9
4 of 9
5 of 9
6 of 9
7 of 9
8 of 9
9 of 9
Wednesday, April 23 from 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. | Khorassan Ballroom, The Chase Park Plaza
You are invited to join St. Louis Magazine for a pre-publication event to honor the 2014 Excellence in Nursing finalists who are making a difference in our community. At this inspirational evening, St. Louis Magazine will honor 66 finalists across 18 categories, and announce the overall winner in each category. Guests will enjoy hors d'oeuvres, a three-course dinner, open bar, and an elegant evening celebrating these healthcare heroes.
All finalists were evaluated and chosen by our 2014 selection committee:
- Geraldine "Polly" Bednash, CEO and Executive Director, American Association of Colleges of Nursing
- Ann Cary, Dean, University of Missouri-Kansas City's School of Nursing and Health Science
- Karen Drenkard, Executive Director, American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Shirley Farrah, Assistant Dean of Nursing Outreach, University of Missouri-Columbia's Sinclair School of Nursing
- Judith Halstead, Professor of Nursing, Indiana University School of Nursing
- Debra Harrison, Chief Nursing Officer, Mayo Clinic-Jacksonville, Florida
- Rebecca McClanahan, President, Missouri Nurses Association
- Phyllis Arn Zimmer, President, Nurse Practitioner Healthcare Foundation
We look forward to celebrating St. Louis’ most outstanding nurses with you. Reserve your ticket today by calling 314.918.3033.
Table of 10: $1,000— A reserved table of ten with company recognition, hors d'oeuvres, three-course dinner, open bar, music, gift bag, and the awards presentation.
Tickets are non-refundable.
2014 Excellence in Nursing Finalists
Special thanks to our 2014 event sponsors. Their support makes this all possible!
Interested in Becoming a Sponsor? Contact Angie at 314.918.3018 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2013 Party Photos & Presentation Video