A Family Erased: The Chris Coleman Story

Could a father strangle his wife and young sons just to keep a high salary and a sexy mistress? And if not, who did?

Comments (8)

Comment Feed

Chris Coleman

He did it. There's no doubt. Too many things like the death occurring while he was there, the computer threats coming from him..on & on. He deserved the death penalty. But he really should be on death row, unable to leave but for one hr per 24hrs!!#

Kathy Liso 6 days ago

I have been a Christian for a long time, and I have absolutely no respect for the Colemans. How can they be concerned about whether Chris thought they were ashamed of him when their grandchildren were brutally murdered by him? How can they be in the courtroom when a sexing tape he made for Tara of him masturbating was shown, yet not condemn him? How can they talk about Shari being worldly when she was no longer that way, but their son was nothing but? Is Ron still a pastor? If so, why would anyone show up on Sunday? And don't talk to me about judging. This is the kind of thing that makes so many not follow Christ!

Rhonda Grainger 7 days ago

You are dilusional....

If i were chris coleman and I killed my wife and son? KILL YOURSELF NOW, DO YOURSELF AND US ALL A FAVOR

Dvb 102 days ago

Edward Edwards

I believe that this was the work of Edward Wayne Edwards, a known serial killer.

He was arrested and convicted of murder just over a month after the murder of Coleman's family.

Edwards' mothers name was Myers, and he had a habit of leaving messages in red writing after his murders.

See the Facebook discussion group "Edward Wayne Edwards - Serial Killer" where this is being discussed.

George Barwood 109 days ago

George, get real

You are in denial, George.

dvb 102 days ago

I am all for parents being supportive but this borders on delusional. What do they think about the fact that the threatening emails were tracked to their son's laptop? How coincidental do they think that is? To me, that is extremely damning. And just like CE posted, there doesn't really seem to be much concern for their grandchildren. Last, I was really appalled at the extreme lack of consideration of Tara Lintz for an old friend by consorting with her husband. Did she really think this scenario was going to have a happy ending? Is having a married man and father break up his family to be with you really a happy ending? She thought absolutely little about anyone other than herself. For me, even though Chris was already feeling unhappiness in his relationship, I feel that she was probably the absolute catalyst for what occurred. Although he was fairly proud of his salary and working for the televangelist, he might have merely opted for divorce had he been assured that she wanted him solely for himself, even if he came without the lucrative paycheck. No, he must have felt that the job had to accompany him.

Lisa 200 days ago

The Coleman parents

Do they ever say anything about their murdered grandchildren? We understand they were cruel to Sheri, but they seem over concerned about their son who took away their grandbabies lives. Never saw any grieving for the grandkids in these reports

CE more than 1 year ago

The Coleman Parents

I was thinking the same thing regarding the lack of concern over the grandchildren.

Valenchia Hershberger 198 days ago

• Email Us
  • Facebook
  • Pinterest
  • RSS
  • Twitter
  • Vimeo
  • YouTube

October 17, 2015

October 18, 2015

October 19, 2015

Sign up for our free e-newsletters, and get our top content delivered to your inbox.
Email: *

• Cedric and Friends

Grammy Award-winning singer Patti LaBelle wowed audiences as the headliner at Cedric the Entertainer's second annual fundraising gala, Cedric and Friends. more »

Oct 13, 2015 Events